- Name of University: Warsaw University of Technology + Wroclaw University of Technology
- Science club: Hyper Poland
- Website: http://hyperpoland.com/
- Project name: Hyperloop- Hyper Poland
- Project description:
Hyperloop is a new type of transport that allows people or loads to move at very high speeds and based on the concept of sustainable transport. It's a combination of train and plane. Concept enable you to travel from Krakow to Gdansk in 35 minutes at a speed close to the speed of sound. The capsule moves in a special tube in which the pressure is as low as 10 kilometers, thus significantly reducing air resistance. The vehicle moves without contact with the ground using magnetic levitation and air bearings. Hyperloop is not science fiction. Traveling is now a necessity and an essential element of life, making travel models more complex and individualized. We spend more time moving around and thanks to Hyperloop we can get what is most desirable today - time.
3D printed using FDM technology were few parts for the inside of the capsule.
Scope of cooperation:
- 3D printing technology consulting,
- Lend a 3D printer for competitions and shows,
Photos and videos available on: Hyper Poland