Show x products
Well-known for its excellent mechanical properties PET-G, supplemented by adding 10% PTFE.
- 10% PTFE content
- reduced coefficient of friction in comparison to conventional PETG
- thermal resistance up to 70°C
Eco-friendly filament that fits into a sustainability initiative, created by reusing the recycled extrusion residual waste stream.
- manufactured from recycled materials
- environmentally-friendly cardboard spool
- heat deflection temperature – 70°C
The matte finish of printed items considerably improves their aesthetic properties and also minimises the visibility of layers on the side surfaces of printed items.
- Vicat softening temperature – 75°C
- UV stabilization
- high rigidity of printed items
Secon most popular material for 3D printing. Its significant advantage of PETG is practically no shrinkage, odorlessness & chemical resistance.
- Vicat softening temperature – 78°C
- very good mechanical properties
- combines the advantages of PLA and ABS
Carbon reinforced PET-G-based filament offering a considerably higher rigidity, hardness & tensile resistance.
- Vicat softening temperature – 80°C
- 10% carbon fiber
- high aesthetic, matte surface quality
The transparency of PET-G makes the photoluminescence effect (glowing in the dark with its own light) even stronger.
- unbelievably strong after-glow effect
- ease of printing as for standard PET-G
- perfect layer adhesion
Highly aesthetical PETG-based filament blended with high-gloss silver or gold glitter particles.
- unique glitter-gloss effect
- reduced visibility of layers on the side surface
- odour-free printing
Flexible material designed for engineering applications requiring both the durability of an engineering-class polymer & strength.
- Shore hardness 95A
- max. operating temperature up to 120°C
- possibility to steam sterilise
Halogen-free, flame-resistant PETG-based filament designed to provide a high level of safety in everyday or working environments.
- designed to meet UL 94 V0 standards
- flame-resistant, self-extinguishing
- excellent dimensional stability
No search results.