Show x products
Spectrum Light Weight PLA is a modern filament based on PLA. The uniqueness of this material results from the use of innovative active foaming technology, activated by temperature.
- Significant reduction in the weight of printed parts, up to 50%
- Active foaming technology
- Customizable material density
PLA Crystal is an innovative series of filaments designed especially for 3D printing enthusiasts who seek transparent and semi-transparent effects in their projects.
- transparent, crystalline prints
- made of biodegradable raw materials
- heat deflection temperature – 60°C
The new Pastello PLA filament series is the essence of beauty and delicacy in the world of 3D printing. These unique filaments captivate with their palette of pastel colors, attracting the eye of every creative 3D printing enthusiast.
- beautiful pastel shades
- unique matte print finish
- recycled content
Huracan PLA is an innovative filament designed for high speed 3D printing (up to 350mm/s), which combines incredible printing speed with unique mechanical properties.
- High flow rate enabling fast printing (up to 350 mm/s)
- High strength comparable to ABS
- Increased temperature resistance after annealing (up to 80°C)
The PLA Nature series was designed with the intention of creating new textures in 3D printing materials through the use of bio-fillers.
- unique texture
- made of biodegradable raw materials
Improved flowability & extremely high impact resistance as compared to classic materials based on PLA.
- alternative for styrene-based materials
- perfect side surface
- increased thermal resistance (up to 85°C), post annealed
Eco-friendly filament that fits into a sustainability initiative, created by reusing the recycled extrusion residual waste stream.
- manufactured from recycled materials
- environmentally-friendly cardboard spool
- easy-to-use, similar to classic PLA
The most popular 3D printing filament, very easy to 3D print delivering perfect side surface. It shows full biodegradability.
- wide range of available colors
- user friendly
- heat distortion temperature – 55°
Highly aesthetical PLA-based filament blended with high-gloss silver or gold glitter particles.
- unique glitter-gloss effect
- reduced visibility of layers on the side surface
- improved hardness and compression resistance
Biodegradable PLA-based filament with additives allowing to obtain a matte surface of prints, which significantly increases their aesthetics.
- UV stabilization
- improved mechanical properties
Incredibly strong photoluminescence effect (glowing in the dark with its own light) thanks to the use of a special phosphorescent pigment.
- unbelievably strong after-glow effect
- high aesthetic surface quality
- perfect interlayer adhesion
The metallic gloss of the print surface significantly reduces the visibility of the layers & allows for exceptional aesthetic values.
- unique silky structure of prints
- original, phenomenal colors
- user friendly, easy to print
Carbon fiber reinforcement provides a significant increase in stiffness, hardness & tensile resistance.
- 10% carbon fiber
- high aesthetic, matte surface quality
- much higher compression resistance
Perfect solution for printing functional components with mechanical properties close to those of ABS, while maintaining the simplicity of PLA printing.
- excellent alternative for styrene-based materials
- more elastic than classic PLA
- higher impact resistance of printed items as compared to their ABS equivalents
Filament based on pure PLA blended with a thermochromic pigment, changes its colour according to the temperature.
- colour changing ability at ca. 30°C
- red -> cream
- previous colour is restored gradually once the item reaches its initial temperature
No search results.